Wednesday, May 1, 2013

it's time

race week is here.
this is a surreal, exciting, miserable, nervous, absent minded, emotion filled week.

i cannot sit still.

every minute of this week has been focused on saturday.
my whole thought process is geared toward prep.

eating
dressing
sleeping
cleaning
drinking
all of it is about how it will affect saturday.

i'm making sure everyone coming into town, everyone coming to the race, everyone who knows me has the info they need.

last night, we drove the course.
it's very long. and very beautiful.
i know what to expect and where to expect it.

two days are left and then i take my final exam.
hell, i've been studying for this test for over five months.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's almost here! You're going to do awesome and you're going to have an awesome time doing it. You've worked hard and trained for this. And I know you have a well thought out playlist lol You're going to do great and I can't wait to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete