Thursday, February 7, 2013

Come Here Often?

I can remember lots of things. 

  • The day my sister came home from being born at the hospital (and the red swingset I got as payment for this event). 

  • My locker combination from high school: 16-2-34. 

  • Every phone number from every house I've lived in: 
  • (966-8294 Fair Oaks, California)
  • (232-1370 Denver, Colorado)
  • (394-1541 Arlington Heights, Illinois)

But the one thing I CANNOT remember is that I do NOT look cute feminine human after a run. 
I should NOT try to get that cute boy's attention as I'm leaving the gym.
I should NOT try to smile at him as we cross paths.

Red face.
Sweat in all places.
Swollen eye bags.
Hair in all directions
Boobs SQUASHED flat into a sports bra(s)
And most likely hunched over or walking extra tenderly.

"If being sexy was a crime, I'd be guilty as charged," said me never.

No comments:

Post a Comment