Wednesday, February 20, 2013

music and running pt. 2

More of my favorite music for running.


.
Tron Legacy.  Who knew!? 
Daft Punk = Geniuses.
At 1:42 of this clip, RUN LIKE HELL!
Love.




I'm loving Now Now more more every day day.




Macklemore again. Yeah, that's right.  You gotta problem with that???
Cuz...if you do, I probably can't outrun you, but I can probably run FURTHER than you.
So....
"I'll go so high, my feet won't touch the ground..."




Cutest song ever.




Tanlines. Loving the calypso rhythm, the old school synth, the beat is perfect.




Drop Electric.  Builds and builds. 
In my mind, I go faster and faster. 
In real life, I go the same turtle speed.
But this song makes me feel better about it.




My Jonsi and Sigur Ros obsession continues.
In my mind, the video montage of my training culminating with the race and ultimately my finish will be documented by NBC Sports and this is one of the songs they'll use at the climax moment.
Who are you to judge me!?




Yo.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that I've ever completed a run without listening to Passion Pit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! another fave song is "it's not my fault i'm happy." cuz it's not. it's not my fault.

      Delete