Wednesday, February 20, 2013

new shoes! (again)

I'm quickly learning that running is a money suck!

Shoes:
I've already shuffled through my old new pair.

























The sole is nice and smooth
My calves are knotted and burning.
Time for new!! (Rest in Peace, Asics, you were good friends to me)

Enter Road Runner.
I spent my lunch hour getting measured; pressure pointed; balanced; and coming to peace with my mis-sized, high arched, one out-turned freak feet.


The end result.

























Tomorrow's run will be the true test.

Compression:
In addition to shoes, I bought some new compression sleeves.
Almost more excited about these than the new shoes.


























They're supposed to help with recovery and muscle soreness after a run.

I couldn't wait to put them on.

























**please note, I do not think this is the most fashionable way to wear them, but I'm not really mad at it**

1 comment:

  1. haha I love everything about this post! The snazzy new shoes, the fashionable yet functional compression sleeves, the cat photobomb. All of it!

    Have fun breaking in the new kicks!

    ReplyDelete